Distance & Blended Learning
Please choose one of the following headings;
- Part-time courses and degrees at the School of Lifelong Learning
- Part-time courses and degrees at the School of Education
- Part-time courses and degrees at the College of Health and Behavioural Sciences
- Distance & Blended Learning courses
- General undergraduate degrees by part-time attendance
- Professional Qualifications, Development and Training at The Management Centre
- Welsh for Adults courses
Part-time courses and degrees at the School of Lifelong Learning
Part-time Undergraduate courses:
1. BA Combined Studies
2. BA Fine Art
3. BA Social Studies
4. BA Psychosocial Studies in Substance Use
Part-time Postgraduate courses:
1. MA Community Development
2. MA Fine Art
3. MA Women’s Studies
There are also a range of other part-time courses offered across North Wales. These include certificate and diploma courses; short courses (Art, IT, Literature etc) and day schools.
Part-time degrees at the School of Education
1. MA / MEd
2. Education Doctorate Programme – EdD
Part-time courses and degrees at the College of Health and Behavioural Sciences
All schools within CoHaBs offer some form of part-time study which vary from all the undergraduate programmes available which can all be done on a part-time basis, to part-time master’s provision, part time research opportunities, CPD programmes and short courses.
Distance & Blended Learning courses
Courses which you can study at a distance or are ‘blended’ (where you can combine distance or e-learning with conventional face-to-face study) are offered by some of our Schools. To find out more please see below:
1. Bangor Business School; Chartered Banker MBA
2. School of Environment, Natural Resources and Geography (SENRGy)
3. Lifelong Learning: Distance Learning
General undergraduate degrees by part-time attendance
You can study for other undergraduate degrees by part-time attendance (usually during the day-time alongside full-time students). The difference is that you attend for fewer sessions each week and spread your study over a longer time (up to 7 years).
Professional Qualifications, Development and Training at The Management Centre
The Management Centre brings together the best from the public and private sector to provide innovative and inspiring education, training and development.
University adjunct faculty of lecturers and facilitators include a mix of permanent and visiting highly experienced and respected individuals who have come together with the common aim of raising the calibre of managers throughout the region and beyond.
The University Management Centre offers postgraduate and professional qualifications, bespoke programmes in the areas of management, leadership and finance, and training packages designed for continuous professional development.
All of the programmes and qualifications can be delivered at The Centre, taking advantage of the range of teaching and meeting rooms available capitalising on the latest information and audiovisual technology available alternatively courses can be delivered at any other suitable location as per your requirements.
3. ILM – Coaching & Mentoring
4. CMI – Leadership & Management
5. Bespoke Programmes