BWBS Education Consultants [a business division of BW Business Solutions (UK) Ltd
Unit G23B, Waterfront Studios, 1 Dock Road, London E16 1AH, United Kingdom
Tel: +44(0)02074767066, Mob: +44(0)7507380343, Mob: +44(0)7885815796
Registered company in England & Wales. Reg. No. 8242189 All Rights Reserved © 2016
Tel: + 44 (0) 2074767066
Mob: + 44 (0) 7507380343
Mob: + 44 (0) 7885815796
Skype : bwbsedu
Thank you for choosing to apply through BWBS Education Consultants. If you already know the course you wish to apply for, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach the following documents :
• Passport copy
• All visa copies (and biometric cards) including the first UK Entry Visa [If you have been in the UK before]
• All previous CAS / Visa letters issued from previous UK educational institutions [If you have been in the UK before]
• All educational transcripts and certificates obtained so far
• Current CV which comprehensively details your employment history
If you are unsure about the course you wish to apply for, please check your eligibility by completing the form on the right hand side ---------------->>>>>>>>>>>>
What happens next?
• A representative from BWBS will call you back within 48 hours (Mon to Fri, 11 AM to 7 PM UK time), they will be able to discuss your entry requirements, options, tuition fees etc and will email you a full checklist of required documents.
• If any of the options we suggest are suitable, your contact person at BWBS will be able to advise on proceeding with your application.
• If you choose to get admission through BWBS, we will be able to liaise with the Universities on your behalf. Our service is free of charge and without obligations.
We want to make your application process as easy as possible, so if you have questions at any stage please get in touch with our experienced teams or visit our office for information specific to you, including the qualifications we accept from your country.
If you are not a national of a majority English speaking country and haven't completed a degree in English, you'll also need to check you meet our English language requirements. If you don't meet English language requirements we offer Pre-sessional English courses for students who need to improve their English level to study with us.
Finally, visit our FAQ page to find out all you need to know about Tier 4 student visas.
Important to remember – all applicants
We advise you to apply as early as possible, because places do fill quickly. You can submit your application prior to receiving your final grades and results for English language proficiency.